Robert J. Rohrbaugh II is an Ohio attorney who focuses his practice on family law, corporate law and criminal defense.
Education and Experience
Robert J. Rohrbaugh, II, completed his undergraduate education at Saint Francis University. While earning his Bachelor’s degree in Economics, he was a member of the Red Flash Football team and a four year starter. After graduating from SFU in 1996, he enrolled in the Cleveland-Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University. He earned his Juris Doctor from this institution in 1999 and became licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio in the same year.
Attorney Rohrbaugh employs the same hard work and dedication required to be a Division One athlete to the practice of law.
While completing law school, Robert J. Rohrbaugh II worked as a legal intern for the Trumbull County Prosecutor Office. After graduating from law school, he founded the firm of Attorney Robert J. Rohrbaugh II LLC. He also worked as Assistant Law Director for the City of Youngstown from 2013 to 2015.
Robert J. Rohrbaugh II handles the following types of cases:
- Family Law – The area of family law encompasses all issues involving couples and families, including divorce, child custody and child support. Robert J. Rohrbaugh II understands the laws that apply in these cases, and he can help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
- Criminal Defense – If you have been accused of a crime in Ohio, Robert J. Rohrbaugh II can help you fight the charges. Robert J. Rohrbaugh II handles all types of criminal defense cases, from minor misdemeanors to the most serious felony charge. He has a long history of successful cases, and he will help you build the strongest defense possible.
- Corporate Law – Robert J. Rohrbaugh II understands the laws that apply to businesses in Ohio. Whether you are staring a new business or you operate an established company, he can help you achieve your professional goals.
- Litigation. – When two or more parties cannot resolve a dispute outside of court, litigation is typically required. Robert J. Rohrbaugh II is an experienced and aggressive litigator who will help you build and present a strong argument.
- Personal Injury-When you have been injuried in a car accident or other incident dealing with the medical bills and insurance companies can be scary. Don’t do it alone, let the law office of Robert J. Rohrbaugh handle it and get you the best results possible for you and your family.
Contact Robert J. Rohrbaugh II
If you are dealing with issues in any of the practice areas above, Robert J. Rohrbaugh II can help. Please contact Atty. Robert J. Rohrbaugh II LLC today to learn more or to schedule a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!